AboutPonder AwayponderawayI am curious and reflective. I trust my intuition and believe in the innate power of our subconscious mind. I seek to keep an open mind and heart so that I may see and feel the truth.
"I believe deeply that we must find, all of us together, a new spirituality. This new concept ought to be elaborated alongside the religions, in such a way that all people of good will could adhere to it."
- the Dalai Lama
Won't you join us?
* All dated pictures are my own photography. *
Posts I LikeView All
- “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.”— Michel de Montaigne (via psych-quotes)
- “I am rooted, But I flow”— Virginia Woolf (via thismarks-theend)
- “When love isn’t in our lives, it’s on the way; that is the nature of the universe. If you know a guest is coming at five o’clock, do you spend the day messing up the house? Of course not. You prepare. And that is what you should do for love.”
- “I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time.”— Friedrich Nietzsche (via seams-andstitches)
Blogs I Follow